Help us raise money for A Christmas Wish. All the proceeds from this race will go directly towards buying Christmas toys for underprivileged kids. This organization is 100% volunteer run, and helps hundreds of kids in the local area. If that isn't enough motivation to get you out to run in the cold, how about delicious post race Hot Cocoa and a custom commemorative Hot Cocoa Mug? That's right! You will get a race t shirt, AND a sweet mug. We will also be accepting unopened toys and additional donations at the race. We hope to see you there! Registration opens at 8:00am and race starts at 9:00am
11 years old and younger can participate for free with a paid participating adult, but no race day shirt.
Event details and schedule
Registration at Arlington Boys and Girls Club
5K/10K START/FINISH North of Airport offices, across from Boys and Girls Club on Airport Trail
1. Start running North along trail
- Follow trail to marked TURN-AROUND on northern most part of Airport Trail at Cemetery Rd
- Return on Airport Trail running South to Start/FINISH.
1. Start running SOUTH along Airport Trail
- Turn right at 172nd ST NE, running WEST on Airport Trail
- Turn right at 51st Ave, running NORTH on sidewalk
- In apprx .5 mile, cross 51st Ave at Crosswalk and run back SOUTH on paved path.
- In apprx 200yds, turn right on trail through wooded area.
- Turn right at trail junction, continue running West on trail.
- Turn right at fence running North on trail, along 43rd Ave NE
- Turn left back onto paved path, along 51st Ave NE
- Cross the road at the designated Crosswalk and continue North on sidewalk.
- Turn Right onto Airport Trail at 188th St NE
- Continue around Airport ON clearly marked Airport Trail path.
- Return on Airport Trail to Start/FINISH.